Uses of EM•X Gold
Aside from drinking EM-X Gold straight, it can be used in various ways as listed below.
- Add to water before boiling when making hot drinks or hot soup: a dribble per cup of water, or a teaspoon per soup bowl size of water, or 1 to 2 tablespoon (3-6 teaspoons) to a pot or kettle of water. Generally, add EM-X before boiling or heating the water in order to only change the texture of the water; if EM-X is added later, especially after most or all of the other ingredients have been added, then it can make the soup or beverage bland.
- Add to non-carbonated cold or non-heated beverages: a dribble per cup of water, juice, etc. (note. adding to soda or seltzer water will flatten it).
- Add to alcoholic drinks: a few drops per shot (1.5 to 3 fl oz shot glass) or several drops per glass of whiskey, vodka, or cocktails -- (note. if added to beer, hard cider, or champagne, will likely flatten it; if added to wine, may change the flavor negatively).
- Can add to salad dressing, a few drops to a dribble for a bowl of salad -- this should be tried out first for each different kind of salad dressing since EM-X may make the flavors bland in some circumstances. Suggest when making your own dressing, to add EM-X into the oil or vinegar as among the first ingredients, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Use as a spray on skin (the finer the mist, the easier it's absorbed into the skin, such as, using an atomizer). Spray once-a-day or either after a bath/shower, before and/or after bed, or before using a moisturizer; also, after shaving, after removing makeup, as well as, before and after getting a sun tan or sunburned.
- Add to bath water, 1 or 3 tablespoons, preferably before adding any other bath water conditioner (including before using bokashi in a porous pouch [muslin bag, bath bag, or tea bag sold for loose tea leaves] seeped in the bath water).
(Adrima is not affiliated with TeraGanix)