2. Applicable Law
By visiting Adrima.com, you agree that the laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Adrima or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Adrima.com or to products you purchase through Adrima shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, New York,except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Adrima's contract rights, Adrima may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
3. Non-confidential communication - All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications you transmit to Adrima concerning the materials contained in this web site shall be on anon-confidential basis. Adrima and its affiliates shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
4. Copyright Notice - © 2017 Adrima, United States of America. All rights reserved.
5. Copyright Permission Notice - Copyright in the documents and/or the software provided in this web site is owned by or licensed to Adrima Corporation. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download,print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Notice and Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, retransmit or otherwise distribute the material to others. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied.
6. Customer Information - For guaranty, product warranty, delivery, sales tax, and other important customer information, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
7. All material is intended for use by and delivery to U.S. residents. Orders from or for delivery to locations outside the U.S., including, Hawaii or Alaska, will be referred to authorized resellers within those locations, or visit our Directory for contact information.
8. Adrima and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact Adrima at 4150 78th St #427, Elmhurst NY 11373 (administrative purposes only) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.